The importance of strong bones cannot be neglected. Bones help to support the whole body. That’s why I am going to Show you How to Make Bones Stronger. Because without stronger bones, you are just a pile of meat. So, it is essential to have a healthy bone in any case. It is important to note that you can only make your bone stronger till the age of 30 and after this age, bone tends to be weaker instead of gaining strength. Just remember one thing, what you do for your bones today, will reward you tomorrow. Osteoporosis is a common disease of bones in which the bone becomes little and start losing the bones density.
You can have healthy and strong bones with proper care and eating a healthy diet. In this article, I am going to introduce with all the causes and symptoms that lead to weakening the bones and finally, I will be sharing useful tips for weak bones. For stronger bones, proper nutrition is essential. The necessary element for the bones construction is calcium, protein, phosphorus and living cell. By eating Calcium-Rich Foods, you can quickly tackle the situation to a great extent.
Useful Facts for Bones You Should Know
- About 20% of Asian and American women of age 50 have osteoporosis.
- Some medicines are the root cause of bone loss.
- One out of four men after the age of 50, get his legs broken due to osteoporosis.
- Vegetables and fruits have been helpful to make bones stronger.
- Regular exercise for about 2 hours makes bones stronger.
- Weak bone diseases are more common in African/American women.
- If your mother or father have weak bones, there are more chances for you to possess osteoporosis.
- According to a study, about 9 million people in the USA have osteoporosis.
What Affects Bone Health?
- Physical activity is the primary thing that results in healthy or weaker bones. If you are physically active, then you must possess strong bones.
- Calcium is the main ingredients that should be a significant part of your diet. The deficiency of calcium leads to weak bones. To have healthy bones, eat calcium-rich foods.
- Gender also matters a lot. The risk of osteoporosis is more frequent in women than in men.
- Age is indeed the factor too. After the age of 30, bones tend to lose density and become weaker. Bones become weaker after the age of 50.
- According to the researchers, regular smoking and frequent alcohol consumption lead to weak bones. Try to stop smoking if you have weaker bones.
How to Make Bones Stronger?
You have probably heard many tips and different ways to make bones stronger. However, the ideas I am going to present, are the proven and most important by all means. You will see visible results by following these guidelines. These tips are also super easy to follow. Let’s get started.
Perform well train exercise: People who are going towards heavy activity, have higher bone mass density, stronger and longer bones. The regular exercise does not only makes stronger bones also overcome the chances of osteoporosis and related joint disorders.
Take lots of vegetables: vegetables are the most significant source of all minerals. Each herb is filled with many minerals and vitamins. Contains hug amount of calcium and vitamin C that gives you strength and
Prefer high calcium food throughout the day: Calcium is the primary minerals that help in strengthening the teeth and bones. You should take 1000mg calcium per day through your diet if you want to save from any difficulties related to the skeletal structure of the body.
Avoid deficient calorie diet: Prefer energy dense and pure caloric diet. Read food labels and count calories. Always eat enough calories. People who are going towards heavy diet and low-calorie meal plans still face bones disorders difficulties.
Maintain a stable weight: if you have very thin body mass than bone exposure towards the environment is increasing and if you have heavy body mass than your all mass on your bones and disturb bones strength. Try to maintain your healthy body weight if you get stronger bones.
Foods that Make Bones Stronger
Diet is an essential part of life. If you are getting enough food and healthy diet in early age than automatically it rewards you in a later period. Calcium and vitamin D are the main component for stronger bones. You should focus all other minerals as well but try to eat that food which has these two components with others too. Eat foods that strengthen your bones are here.
Nuts: Nuts are energy dense food that fulfills a fat requirement of body and help in making new bones cells and tissues. Add one serving of nuts in your day.
Leafy green vegetables: Contains many nutrients like magnesium, vitamin K, calcium, fluoride, and vitamin D. eat at least 4-5 servings of plants in a day. Add more salads and a variety of plants in your diet plan.
Beans: Beans are enriched with calcium. You can add them to a variety of foods that you should eat. Use in salads, meals, and soups as well.
Dairy: Milk is an essential part of life that gives your body calcium and makes bones stronger. People who are taking their daily milk requirement have muscular body mass as compare to others. If you want to make you are skeletal muscular than take 3-4 glass of milk in your day, you can also choose milk substituents like yogurt, cheese, and other flavors.
Fish: Riches source of omega three fatty acids. Sardines and pilchards are the most popular fish that help in increasing bone mass density.
In this article, I have explained everything regarding bone health. Those facts are so scary. However, when there is a disease, there is a remedy. These tips are proven helpful which will be very fruitful in this regard. Bone is the most essential in the human body to support the whole body so you should be aware of the remedy because this is the time to decide. If you like the article, please let us know or if you want to share your experience, do comment to let others know. Any feedback will be of great value for all. Thank You! cheers.
My Self Md Muneeb Khan, Founder of this CureOutlet website and a Graphic Designer, and Part-time Blogger. Who love to write articles on Health related issues and some other Projects apart from this Website.