How to Make Aloe Vera Gel
Today I am going to talk about How to Make Aloe Vera Gel from Plant Easily in 6 Steps at home, but before proceeding let us know what is Aloe Vera and what benefits it can give us to our body.
What is Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera is one of the best plants which gives countless Benefits to our Body. Actually, it’s Strong leaves which have Water Inside and this is the actual water we use to Treat our Skin or Body. And this Small Plant market Value is around $507+ Million Globally. Aloe Vera has countless benefit to our Body and yes its true. Most of the time Aloe Vera used in Skin Moisturization, Hair loss, Weight Loss, Fighting with Pimples, Healing Pains, Sun Burns, Reduce Aging and many more etc which I am going to explore in a second so let’s dive in…
Benefits of Aloe Vera?
Nowadays everyone wants to be young and they are worried about their skin and mostly wrinkles which appears before time ;). it’s true that there is no medicines or creams which help us to keep young and good looking for long life but yes there is some Plants and Natural remedies which can help you to extend your Age. Aloe Vera has beta-carotene including Vitamin C and E which help in improving the skin’s durability naturally and keep the skin hydrated.
Aloe Vera helps you to moisturize your skin without giving a greasy feel, as Aloe Vera acts moisturizer for those women who are using mineral-based-makeup. And for men, it can help you to heal the cuts which caused by shaving. And if you use Aloe Vera with Coconut Oil then it will be more powerful for Moisturizing your Skin and I called this mixture “Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil Moisturizer”.
People who are suffering from Digestion problems, Aloe Vera is the best choice to fight with digestion because of its anti-inflammatory components which help you to maintain your digestion smoothly.
Aloe Vera Gel for hair styling or can say Aloe Vera for Hair Growth?
Yes! you heard right,
Aloe Vera has the power to increase your blood circulation which is the main part of hair growth because the healing power of aloe vera is very unique, and the best thing is there are many people who used aloe vera as a hair growth treatment and saw the magic of Aloe Vera which helped them to break down hair loss.
People who are struggling for Weight Loss and given their best to reduce their Weight but at the end they give up, I want to say those people to add Aloe Vera Juice in their Diet Plan because
Improving metabolism means burning calories and Burning Calories means converting your heavy Weight into Belly fat, and this can be possible by Aloe Vera.
At last but not least, Aloe Vera was also known as ”Burn Plant” by Egyptians and Chinese because of its Healing power to Skin which caused by Ultra Violet (UV) rays of the Sun. And the best thing about this treatment is this treatment is running from thousands of years, and Modern Research also confirmed that Aloe Vera has Healing Power.
How to Make Aloe Vera Gel
I hope now you know the Magic of Aloe Vera, So let’s talk about How to Make Aloe Vera Lotion or can say How to Make Aloe Vera Gel.
So without Wasting Time Lets Get started!
Things We Want:
- Aloe Vera Leaf
- Sharp Knife
- Vegetable Peeler
- Once Bowl
- One Small Container (which will be Airtight)
- Take a Knife and cut one leaf from Plant and cut it carefully and remember if your plant is young then don’t cut all leaves at once otherwise the plant will damage.
- Now take Vegetable Peeler to Peel away slightly from upside, and try Peel only strips not Gel.
- Take a Bowl and Spoon and Scoop it out in Bowl with the help of Spoon until nothing left in leaf.
- Now put the Gel into Blender and blend it till smooth.
- Now take the Gel and put it in Airtight Container (because we have to keep the Gel liquidic, if it comes in contact with air then it will convert into Solid).
- Now put the container in Refrigerator for a week.
How to use the Gel?
After a week we can use it for our body. One thing I would like to tell you that Fresh Aloe Vera will be good if you put it for a week. For using it the better way I recommend you to take an Ice Tray and fill it with Aloe Vera Gel and Freeze it. After freezing it take that cubes and Rub it where you want without any irritation.
- If you’re Breastfeeding or Pregnant then do not consume Aloe vera, as research says that Pregnant Women’s and Breastfeeder can face the birth defects and miscarriage problems.
- Never ever use any tips and remedies if you are in any medications, before proceeding, consult with your doctor once.
- People who are suffering from low blood pleasure should not consume aloe vera juice as it can break down your blood pleasure level.
- As you know that taking anything in overdoses will affect our body, so go Slowly and naturally.
So today I talked about “How to Make Aloe Vera Gel from Plant Easily in 6 Steps” and tried my best to explain you and I am keep updating this posts whenever I got something which should be here or if you think that I have missed anything above then let me know by commenting below I will be happy to add it to mine Posts
Mohd Muneeb Khan founder of Cure Outlet Blog, a Graphic Designer and Part time Blogger. Who love to write articles on Health related issues and currently working on this Blog and Some MLM Networks.